"Innovations with Utility" SM
Job Position: Office Manager / Administrative Assistant
Your challenge and opportunity…retain…grow…lead!
Looking for a challenging, stimulating position as Office Manager / Administrative Assistant?
Utilivate Technologies is an emerging-growth company, based in downtown Chicago, which is experiencing strong growth in its target areas of Energy Management Services, Management Consulting and Professional Management Services, and Contractor Training and Education. Utilivate is pleased to announce an opportunity for an Office Manager / Administrative Assistant at our downtown location.
We're looking for talented people who share our passion for operational excellence and have the skills to simply delight our clients.
Assignments would include supporting our internal business operations and e-Business infrastructure; providing administrative support to team members based in Chicago and other locations; and interacting with existing and prospective clients on behalf of Utilivate Technologies. This position is critical to us reaching our aggressive growth goals in 2011 and beyond.
We are seeking candidates who share our professional development model: Provide exceptional service and retain our current customer base; identify and grow new customers; and provide leadership and mentoring to an expanding Utilivate staff.
COME GROW ALONG WITH UTILIVATE:
- Experiencing a solid growth rate - open positions due to continuous expansion
- Consistent growth provides plenty of opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive compensation and bonus programs for every team member
- Work on a flexible basis in a professional, informal setting
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Job Responsibilities/Requirements Include:
- Proactively assist President & CEO with carrying out his corporate duties and assignments, make business appointments, manage corporate schedule, post all business contacts to Microsoft Contacts using scanning software, manage follow-up communications to deepen and strengthen strategic relationships. Facilitate travel arrangements as required. Participate in weekly meeting to assess corporate operational performance.
- Provide administrative support to other Utilivate team members, as required, to improve their productivity and effectiveness. Manage corporate calendar, including team meetings and other corporate activities and events. Coordinate team member travel as required; manage corporate travel loyalty programs to maximize savings. Arrange and coordinate all aspects of project conferences, seminars, webinars, and workshops. Provide reporting and other administrative support to projects as may be required; including on-site meeting administration/registration support.
- Manage office operations including designing and managing filing system, maintaining customer and other databases, and managing Microsoft Share Point and other office systems to insure operational excellence. Manage personnel records. Manage business/government certification process to insure timely submittal of required documents to maintain existing business certifications; and, achieve expanded certifications/qualifications where desirable.
- Provide marketing and customer relationship management support via phone, email, and social networking methods as may be required. Manage Constant Contact as a key marketing tool. Support marketing campaigns, perform telemarketing, and work with vendors to craft and assemble training binders, trade show information packets, and/or other materials. Track government and business websites for business and project opportunities.
- Perform Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables function; including, maintaining financial tracking systems and data and interfacing with President & CEO, CFO, and corporate accountant to support "fact-based" management (i.e., timely project and corporate financial and other reporting).
- Seek to improve skills through ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Candidates should have a 2-4 year college degree or equivalent education.
- Self-starter must be able to work independently and manage day-to-day project activities as well as keeping an eye for major milestones. Solid analytical skills and keen attention to detail. Proactive and results driven.
- Must be well organized, meticulous and able to prioritize tasks. Organizational skills for creating and managing filing systems.
- Ability to learn and use Quick Books financial software.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member and relate well with team member, vendors, and customers.
- Proven leadership qualities with excellent written and oral communication and collaboration skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; Microsoft Publisher a plus.
- Proficient in using Internet technologies, email programs, and conducting effective web searches.
- Thrive in a challenging and independent work environment. Have an entrepreneurial spirit and the courage to take calculated risks.
WHO WE ARE:
Since 2001, Utilivate has built a solid client base that values our rigorous approach and creative solutions while maintaining a primary focus on our clients. We develop and implement sustainable energy plans, business transformation plans, and other significant projects for our client base. By utilizing the latest technologies, best practices in the industry, and implementing a leading edge business model, Utilivate prides itself on providing clients with long lasting successes.
As we grow, we are seeking additional well-rounded, innovative people who appreciate our primary goal: delight and surprise our clients with our high level of commitment, professionalism, and energy. Each of our team members has exceptional oral and written communication skills, analytical and computer skills, and the ability to work independently toward a common goal. All staff must be able to work effectively and comfortably in an independent setting, as well as within teams of Utilivate and/or client staff members. All Utilivate team members have high ethical and work quality standards.
Visit our website at www.utilivate.com